Conferences and Training Opportunities
- AVID Summer Institute - Sacramento
- Summer Institute is AVID's annual professional learning training where contracted sites come to learn the lates in AVID methodologies and strategies to successfully implement AVID in their school.
- Google Apps for Education Summit - Palo Alto
- Each two-day high-intesity event focuses on deploying, integrating and using Google Apps for Education (and other Google tools) to promote student learning in k-12 and higher education. Each day has a different keynote and closing session.
- MCOE Techstravaganza - Alturas
- Empowering educators to embrace technology. Two days of technology learning fun!
- Aeries Fall Users Conference - Sacramento
- The Eagle Software Users' Conference is an opportunity for clients to enhance their existing foundation of knowledge and share their experiences to better meet the needs of their schools. Topics are presented using a lecture format with a single computer and a projection unit.
- Fall CUE Conference - Napa
- CUE inspires innovative learners by fostering community, personalizing learning, infusing technology, developing leadership, and advocating educational opportunities for all.
- California League of Schools Annual Conference, North - Sacramento
- The Common Core State Standards offer all teachers exciting avenues for deepening their practice and engaging students in meaningful demonstrations of knowledge. Come to the Annual Conference North to receive proven, practical tools and techniques designed to help you meet Common Core demands and reach the high expectations we hold for all of our students. Take the mystery out of the Common Core as you prepare your students for the first year of testing and accountability!
- CUE Annual Conference - Palm Springs
The CUE Conference is the largest and oldest education technology conference in California, and among the largest in the United States.